Can I Sell My House Before Foreclosure
Can I sell my house before foreclosure? Can you sell a house in foreclosure? The short answer is YES and it can be so easy! Keep reading to learn how easy it can be to sell your house while still in foreclosure.
Have you missed several mortgage payments and received the pre foreclosure notice from your bank? If you cannot catch up on those late payments, your best chance may be to sell your house while it is in pre foreclosure in order to pay out your debt. However, it is critical for you to take immediate action. Letting the payments go will quickly add up late penalties, more interest, and various fines that will eat up your equity, leaving you with nothing, or worse yet leave you owing money on your mortgage after your house has been repossessed. You can save your equity by selling your house in its pre foreclosure state, but you must act fast. Can you sell your house if it is in foreclosure? The answer is yes and Hearthstone Investors can help. Call us now so we can help you sell house to avoid foreclosure. That’s right you can sell your house before foreclosure to stop foreclosure. Call us at 864-501-0525.
Unfortunately, to sell a pre foreclosure home in Greenville, South Carolina is not easy, especially now, when the Home Purchase Sentiment Index is dropping, job security is decreasing, and mortgage rates are expected to rise. Your situation is even more difficult, as time is definitely not on your side, and you have no money to invest in repairs, staging, and marketing.
What can you do?
- If you have any equity left in your home, you may be able to convince your lender to negotiate a new deal that covers your overdue payments and sets the mortgage rates at a level you can afford. Keep in mind, though, that a new deal will take time and may involve additional costs. Moreover, there is no guarantee your lender will agree or that the equity in your home allows such a deal.
- Try your luck with a short-sale. With the right marketing strategy or an experienced real estate agent on your side, you may be able to pull it off. However, you should remain realistic and aware of the fact that selling a pre-foreclosed home on a short sale means being willing to accept a lower price. Chances are you will barely be able to cover your debts, not to mention the time and effort you will have to put in.
- File for bankruptcy. If you file for bankruptcy under Chapter 13, you may be able to gain some time to get back on track with your mortgage payments. However, bankruptcy procedures are not that easy to follow, so you would probably need to hire an experienced attorney. Also, the stain would remain on your record for years, negatively affecting your credit score and your reputation.
- Let the lender get your home and sell it to recover the debt. From time to time, this option may seem preferable to receiving pre-foreclosure notices and debt-collection phone calls. However, if you are considering it, remember the procedures for selling a foreclosed home involve an auction in which the bids never reach the property’s market level. If you are out of luck, the selling price will not even cover all of your debt.
- Let Hearthstone Investors help you sell your pre–foreclosed home fast and at its real market value. You could get a fair price for your property, pay out your debts, and start a new life without compromising your credit score or your credibility.
What Are Home Buyers Looking for in a Greenville Home?
With selling your home on your mind, you may be wondering how you could make it more attractive to potential buyers in the Greenville area. On a predominantly white-collar buyers’ market, the properties that sell have a few characteristics that may be costly for you to add to your home:
- Smart controls – Imagine being able to turn the heat on and off from a distance, adjust the lights by clapping your hands, or change TV channels using voice command.
- Connected appliances – Yes, it is now possible to connect almost all appliances to your smartphone and control them through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- High-end security systems – According to Neighborhood Scout, Greenville has one of the highest crime rates in the country. Many builders and renovators are keeping their buyers safe by providing them homes with audio and video surveillance and a wide range of sensors meant to detect and report any other threats.
- Modern and functional layouts – No matter how much you like your current home, it is likely that there are some changes that you would like to make to the layout to make it more functional for you and your family. Perhaps you would like more light, bigger rooms, open spaces, or a kitchen island? The homes that are selling in Greenville often have modern layouts and open spaces that attract buyers.
- Energy-efficient systems – Today’s buyers want comfort at minimum costs. This means energy efficient heating and lighting systems and home appliances that could be expensive to add for someone at risk for foreclosure.
Of course, all these come at a cost, so it may not be the best investment to sink further into debt trying to upgrade your home to get a better price on the sale. Instead, reach out to Hearthstone Investors of Greenville, South Carolina to discuss selling your pre-foreclosed home at a fair price.
Can I Sell My House Before Foreclosure
Here are a few resource links to sell a pre foreclosure home. They should answer some common questions such as:
- Can I sell my house to avoid foreclosure
- Can I sell my house after foreclosure
- Can a pre foreclosure home sell with mold
- Can the current owner sell a home in pre foreclosure
- Can an owner sell a home in pre foreclosure in General
- Can I sell my house after foreclosure
Can I sell my house before foreclosure? This is actually the BEST time to sell your house! You should sell it to avoid piling up late fees and interest and various penalties that will build up prior to house foreclosure. These fees will be subtracted from your equity once you do decide to take action and find a seller to sell pre-foreclosure home to. This is why it is in your best interest to take action now to avoid extra fees that will take away extra money you could be putting in your pocket.
Can I sell my house after foreclosure? After foreclosure not only interest, taxes, and various penalties will be added, but now legal fees and other fees will be added. Knowing that these added expenses will build up to take down your equity, why wait for home foreclosure to take place when you can sell your house before foreclosure. This is the only logical thing to do. Contact us at Hearthstone Investors and let us help you save your equity and avoid paying fees and penalties, or worse yet losing your home in house foreclosure.
Can a preforeclosure home sell with mold? If you are feeling uncomfortable about your concern of whether or not a pre-foreclosure home can sell with mold problems, we would recommend you call a certified professional mold inspector They can inform you exactly what the costs will be to fix the problem. Or, you can call us. We can alleviate your house foreclosure burdens and provide you with a stress-free sale at a fair price before you lose all of the equity in your house to penalties and fees.
To answer your question “Can I sell my house before foreclosure?”, in short is yes. For your sake of nay home owner facing selling a home in foreclosure is that you should sell your house to avoid foreclosure as fast as you can. Time is of the essence, sell your home in preforeclosure before the house foreclosure legal fees and penalties are tacked on, which will cause your equity to plummet causing you to receive less money if, and when, you do sell your foreclosed house..
4 Reasons to Sell Your House Before Foreclosure to Hearthstone Investors
At Hearthstone Investors, our main goal is to help a current owner sell a home in preforclosure without an inspector coming in and nit-picking every little flaw. We buy house foreclosures and improve them to meet the needs of today’s Greenville residents. This enables us to pay you a fair price for your property and not use your desperate situation against you. There are a number of reasons why it is wise to work with our team in Greenville, South Carolina when selling your home in preforeclosure:
- Great Price – As mentioned above, we will not try to take advantage of your situation. We will value your home for what it is worth and help you get back on your feet.
- 2. Direct Transactions – If you decide to sell your pre-foreclosure house in Greenville to us, you will be dealing with our team directly, so you have no reason to worry about intermediaries and the commissions they might charge.
- Transparency – We understand that this is a difficult time for you and your family, so we will do our best to make sure you understand every step of the process, from the initial call to the final sale. We will inform you of how much we think your home is worth and let you decide whether you sell it to us or look for a better deal.
- Professionalism – Our team relies on discrete and dedicated professionals who will do everything in their power to make sure your experience with Hearthstone Investors is satisfactory. They will keep your information confidential, strive to adjust to your schedule when it comes to property visits and paperwork, and answer all of your questions.
What Does Selling a House Foreclosure to Hearthstone Investors Entail?
Selling a home is always stressful, and when it is a house foreclosure, it can be even more so. That is why we like to keep things simple for our clients and not waste their time on unnecessary procedures. When you reach out to us, we will walk you through each step of the process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If you want to take action and sell your praddeforeclosure home, the first step of our collaboration, you will have to let us know that you would like to sell a house in pre foreclosure to us. You should include as many details regarding your property as possible (construction details, location, size, condition, liens and any major structural damage, fire damage, or water damage ) and any photos available. Of course, you should also include your contact details so that we may get in touch with you.
After reviewing the details you provide, we will contact you to see the property and, perhaps, ask some questions for which we could not find answers in your email and through our own research. We may ask to come visit the property at the date and time we agree on, doing our best to adjust to your schedule and availability.
After putting together the results of our research and our observations during the property visit, we will make you an offer on the house. We will do our best to meet or come as close as possible to your asking price, but we can assure you our offer will explained in detail, be fair, and of course, no obligation to you.
Assuming you decide to accept our offer, the final step would be to close the deal. We know selling a preforeclosure home is more complicated than selling a “no-liens” property by the owner, but our agents will work closely with you to complete the paperwork as soon as possible, transfer property rights of the house to us, and pay you. The best part about it is that you will save more of your equity in your house because the monthly expenses will not continue to grow out of control.
You Can Sell Your House Before Foreclosure – Contact Hearthstone Investors Now
Now that you know what your options are and how we work, you should not waste another minute. Time is important when it comes to paying off your debt, including your house foreclosure, and starting over in life. You can sell your house to avoid foreclosure. You do not want to see your lender selling your foreclosed home for next to nothing, so reach out to us for a much better offer on your property to avoid foreclosure..
Send us your contact details, as much information about your home as possible, and any questions you may have, and we will get back to you in no time. “Can I sell my house before foreclosure?” You bet you can! Let us show you that selling a pre foreclosure home in Greenville, SC can be profitable when the buyer is Hearthstone Investors. Call now – 864-501-0525