How to Sell Your Greenville Home Fast If You’re Relocating
Are you relocating and trying to sell your home in Greenville, South Carolina in order to obtain money for a new one? It seems like a good plan. The problems with selling a house when relocating arise when you are on a deadline. If you need to start work at the new job within two weeks or a month, then selling your Greenville home so fast will be a challenge. Your success will depend on the following:
- The condition your home is in – If you have not performed recent maintenance or repairs, potential buyers will pick on any detail to lower the price or ask you to perform the renovations before you close the deal. No one wants to move into a house with stained or cracked walls, mold, a leaking roof, or cupped floors.
- Your asking price – In order to sell a house fast during relocation, in Greenville or anywhere else, you should lower your expectations. If you ask for the current market price, even if your property is worth it, potential buyers will want to take their time and review other options. On the other hand, if you lower the price too much, besides losing money, you risk not being able to cover the price of your new home and the relocation costs.
- Your home’s location – Buyers usually want homes in safe and quiet neighborhoods, close to the best schools, their workplace, medical facilities, and shopping centers. If your home fits this profile, your chances of finding a buyer will increase quickly.
- Your marketing efforts – Unless you are willing to pay a fat commission and convince a real estate agent to market your home with priority, you will have to put some time and effort into marketing.
For best results, it helps to target your marketing efforts starting from the neighborhood’s strength. For example, if your neighborhood is on North Main Street, East Hillcrest Dr, Pelham Road, Gilderbrook Road, or Stone Lake, you will want to focus on families with children and the excellent schooling options in the area. If your home is in Dellwood, State Highway S, Hudson Road, or Cleveland Street, you can target seniors and families will children, and focus on the lower crime rate.
Leaving these details aside, it is important to be aware of one thing: selling a house when relocating from Greenville takes time, patience, money, and effort. If you are not willing to invest money to make the place more presentable, you will most likely have to accept a lower price. If you do not invest time and effort, you will not find buyers.
Of course, there is always one exception to the rule, one way to get the money you need when you need it without turning your life upside down. It involves selling your home to a company that does not care about its current condition and will not take advantage of your rush to lower the price. This company is Hearthstone Investors.
How to Sell a House Fast the Hearthstone Investors Way
At Hearthstone Investors, we buy houses like yours, bring them to today’s market expectations and trends, and sell them or rent them. We pay fair prices for the houses we buy, and we deal directly with the seller, so we make selling a house when relocating easy.
Perhaps the best thing about having Hearthstone Investors as a buyer is that we offer fair prices and we do not waste our sellers’ time with tricky negotiations or requests. With us, things are simple: if we like your home, we buy it.
For us, liking a home does not mean appreciating its perfect walls or floors or falling in love with its new furniture. It means seeing in it the residence our clients look for. By focusing on the potential of a home instead of its flaws, we are able to recognize the true value of a property better than another buyer who may just be looking for a move-in-ready home.
That is why we do not pick on small details and we do not try to lower the price based on a lack of renovations. We do not even ask for a home inspection before buying the home. Our team handles any renovations and repairs in the aftermath, all you have to do is sell your home to us and move forward in this new chapter of your life.
If you want to sell a house fast during relocation from Greenville, all you have to do is follow these four simple steps:
- Reach out to us with information about your property and your contact details.
- Show us the place at a time and date we will agree on in advance to make sure it does not interfere with your schedule.
- Consider our offer and let us know if you find it acceptable.
- Sign the papers and get your money.
Otherwise put, once we receive your notice, we will do our research on the home and the neighborhood, take a look at the construction, and make you an offer. If you accept our offer, you will no longer need to look for information on how to sell a house for job relocation or any other purposes, but just do your part of the formalities to transfer the property rights to us and get your money.
If you think the price is too low, and we sincerely doubt that will be the case, you are free to continue your buyers’ hunt with no hassle. Before you make up your mind on whether our offer is worth a try or not, take a look at the benefits we offer to our buyers:
The Benefits Hearthstone Investors Offers to Anyone Selling a House When Relocating from Greenville
- Fair Prices – We believe in paying for properties what they are worth because we rely on our buyers to do the same. We know what it feels like to see people look down on your property and use insignificant details to drop the price, and we would not do that to anyone. Moreover, we can afford to pay the right price because we have a tested and successful business model that allows us to control costs and ensure profits.
- Fast Cash with No Hassle – Once we make you an offer on your property, we will honor it and pay the agreed amount as soon as possible. Just like you want to sell your house fast during relocation, we want to get it just as fast, to rehabilitate it and place it back on the market.
- Hassle-Free, Transparent Acquisition Process – We do not like to play games with our sellers, so we keep things clear from the beginning. When someone offers any type of property to us, we ask questions and do our own research. If we like what we discover, we move on to the next steps of the process, namely the property visit, the offer, and, hopefully, the acquisition. If the property does not match our development projects, we simply do not waste our time on it. No matter the case, we will always be honest with you and do our best to keep things as clear and as easy as possible.
- Friendly and Discrete Representatives – We understand that when you want to sell a house fast during relocation, you should not have to deal with useless phone calls, meetings at inconvenient hours, and people using your home and assets as a bargaining chip to pay less than you deserve. You can be sure our representatives will keep discussions and visits to a minimum and will remain respectful and discrete no matter what turn our collaboration takes.
- No intermediaries – We have eliminated intermediaries, and we deal with our sellers directly. If you have something to say, our team will always be willing to listen, and if we have something to say, we will contact you directly. In addition to cutting out the middleman, this also means there will be no additional fees or commissions for you to worry about.
Choose the Hearthstone Investors Way to Sell a House Fast During Relocation from Greenville
Now that you know what we offer, it is time to take the next step by getting acquainted and discussing your property and price details directly. We look forward to finding out more about you and your property, so do not hesitate to drop us an email mentioning your property details and contact information. Knowing when you intend to move and how much time we have available will help us speed things up and get back to you as soon as possible.
We really want to help you, because we know how difficult selling a house when relocating from Greenville can be. Moreover, we cannot wait to include your property in our portfolio and help it reach its potential, so get in touch now!