How to Sell Your Home With A Tax Lien As Is
Do you have a lien on a house? What are the ramifications of selling a house with a lien? A lot of people are asking the following questions: “Can I sell my house with a tax lien?”, “can i sell my house with a STATE tax lien?”, “can you sell your house with a federal tax lien?”, “Can you refinance with a tax lien?”, and the most important question that needs answering, “HOW TO SELL a house with a tax lien?”. We have good news for you! Don’t ask “Can i sell my house with a tax lien”, but rather, “I have a lien on my house WHO CAN HELP ME sell my house?”. NOT TO WORRY! We at Hearthstone Investors have the answers. We can inform you how to sell a house with a tax lien in addition to other liens that may be attached to a property. Contact us today for a FREE consultation at 864-501-0525
“Can I sell my house with a sales tax lien as is?”, YES you can sell a house with a property tax lien, a sales tax lien, or an IRS tax lien, and,as mentioned above, we can help you. If you have done your homework you probably know that selling a house with a lien of any sort is no easy endeavor. Buyers usually run from complications, and selling a house with a tax lien will probably chase most home buyers away. The good news for you is that a lien on a house does not have to scare you, and it won’t scare us.
Whether it is helping a seller sell a house with a property tax lien against it, or a federal tax lien (IRS tax lien), or sales tax lien, etc., Hearthstone Investors has stepped in many times to help sellers sell their homes more quickly and provided peace of mind to home sellers over and over again. Getting help with an IRS lien, property lien, any type of Federal tax, or sales tax lien, is no big deal to Hearthstone Investors. If you have a lien issue, don’t hesitate to contact Hearthstone Investors for a FREE consultation. Get help today.
The Challenges You Can Face with a Lien on a House
Even if your house is in excellent condition and in a neighborhood where prices have constantly been on the rise, like the City Center, Hampton Avenue, Cleveland Street, selling a house with a lien by the IRS for taxes will make it unappealing to buyers.
Your only chance at selling a home with a lien is finding a buyer willing to pay upfront so that you can pay your tax debt. Unfortunately, such buyers usually want ready-to-move-in properties. The fact that you want to sell your property in this situation often means that it is nowhere close to move-in-ready standards.
If you did not have money to pay your taxes, it is unlikely that you would want to spend money to invest in new furniture, home improvements, or energy efficient heating and cooling systems. Potential buyers will be dissuaded, or they will use every flaw the home inspector finds to convince you to lower your asking price.
Buying A House For Taxes Owed – Can I Buy A House If It Has A Tax Lien
The IRS is not easy to deal with sometimes and selling a house with a lien in Greenville, Greer, Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Taylors, and surrounding cities, is a sure sign you are close to foreclosure. This means time is not on your side, and selling a house with a lien is not in your favor. In other words, selling a house with a tax lien as is, your chances of finding a buyer are at a minimum. However, you cannot just sit there and wait for the Delinquent Tax Collector’s Office to sell your property at an auction.
Can you sell a house with a tax lien – Selling a House with a Lien As Is – What It Takes
That would mean losing it for good and receiving little-to-no money on it, even if it is worth much more. It is true, according to SC Code of Laws Title 12, Chapter 51, you have the right to redeem your property even after someone buys it at an auction by back taxes on a house. However, doing so would mean paying much more than you owe at this point you would have to pay:
- Delinquent taxes
- Auction costs
Moreover, the procedures of back property taxes owed if you owe delinquent property taxes are quite complicated and can be difficult to follow, so you would probably need an attorney, not to mention that the process would take months in which you would have to live somewhere else and pay rent. If this sounds like your situation, then selling a house with a lien, although difficult, someone buying your house for taxes owed alone does not help you at all. That is why if you are in a situation where you are faced with selling a house with a lien you should TAKE ACTION NOW. Do it quickly for YOUR sake. Taking action puts less pressure on you later to accept just ANY offer no matter how bad it is, or worse yet lose it completely at auction for back property taxes owed. If you need get it as fast as possible. Please feel free to contact us for a 100% FREE consultation to learn how we can help you.
Get Help with Lien On a House from Hearthstone Investors
How can Hearthstone Investors help you sell a house with IRS lien and avoid foreclosure? It is simple: we buy the house from you for not only the back property taxes owed, you end up with a fair price that includes money in your pocket. Yes, we are aware of the inconveniences discussed above, but we also know what happens during the auctions the Delinquent Tax Collector’s Office organizes, and we think it is unfair.
They are notorious for selling any house with a tax lien as is at ridiculous prices only to recover their money for back property taxes owed, and they ruin people’s lives in doing so. The buyers do not have an easy time either, as they have no guarantee they will win. Even if they do, they cannot invest in the property for another year, until the tax lien on home right of redemption for the original owner to redeem the property expires.
Selling A House With A Tax Lien As Is To Hearthstone Investors
At Hearthstone Investors, we reach out to owners interested in selling a home with IRS lien, and we offer them a fair price. This way, after paying the due taxes, they still have some money left to start over, and they can do so with a clean tax record.
Our offer is even better than that: since we have cut out intermediaries and we include the properties we buy in a complex rehabilitation plan, we do not ask for home inspections, and we do not pick on small details, like a cupped floor, a little mold, stained walls, or some small wall crack. All we want is to get ownership rights over the property and begin work as soon as possible.
What Does Selling A House With A Lien to Greenville Hearthstone Investors Involve?
Since we buy new properties from people selling a house with a lien, and a wide variety of other scenarios, all the time, we needed an easy-to-follow, streamline acquisition process that both our sellers and our representatives can follow without investing too much time and effort. It only involves four steps, detailed below:
Step 1: You initiate contact and provide property details including the tax lien on house
Step 2: We do our research and get back to you for answers and a property tour
Step 3: We do the math and include the results in a no-commitment offer
Step 4: If you are willing to commit, you sell the house with IRS liens to us, we pay the back property taxes and irs taxes owed, and you get the rest of the money.
If you still do not know what to expect from us and how this collaboration can go, here are a few tips that may help:
- When contacting Hearthstone Investors, the most important part should be making sure your contact information is accurate. As soon as you have that out of the way, focus on providing relevant information about the property. Put yourself in the buyer’s shoes for a minute, and answer any questions a buyer may have. We would love to see some photos and the property layout if you have them.
- When we get back to you, do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, and answer ours to the best of your ability. As for the property visit, we will try to adjust to your schedule to avoid keeping you from your work or other endeavors.
- When we send you the price offer, remember that it does not involve any obligations for you. If you agree with the price immediately, great. However, we understand if you need to take some time to think or discuss your decision with other family members. You should not wait too long, though. Keep in mind that the Delinquent Tax Collector’s Office could sell your home at an auction.
- Finally, when we get to the signing of the papers, feel free to ask any questions and do not forget to read everything carefully. Selling a home, with IRS lien or not, is a life-changing step. We want you to make this step fully aware of what it represents and convinced that it is the best option you have.
Can You Sell a House with an IRS Tax Lien to Greenville Hearthstone Investors?
Can you sell a house with a tax lien on it? We mentioned how to get help with the IRS lien on your home, but we never explained why you should ask for our help or what’s in it for you. There are a number of benefits when working with us:
- You save your home from foreclosure. The last thing you want right now is for the Delinquent Tax Collector’s Office to kick you out of your home and sell it to the highest bidder. With our help, you can make sure this never happens.
- You get a fair price. It hurts to see your life’s work evaluated as nothing. We will evaluate your home at its true potential, without even bringing a home inspector to find faults or taking advantage of your difficult situation.
- You can start over. If you sell your IRS lien house to us, after covering the lien, you will still have enough money to start over, in Greenville or anywhere else. Your credit records will look much better than if you allow things to get to the foreclosure stage.
- You will not have to invest. Selling a home with IRS lien, more than selling any other property, takes time and effort, namely marketing and showing potential buyers around. You will not have to worry about this if you sell to us.
- There will be no intermediaries. You cannot afford to pay a real estate agent, and we do not want to. This means you will be dealing directly with our representatives and never have to pay a cent toward commission or some other fee.
- There will be no indiscretions. You probably do not want the world to know what you are going through, and we understand and respect that. We can promise you from the beginning that everything you discuss with our representatives will remain confidential.
- Everything will end fast and without hassles. We realize this whole situation is a nightmare for you, and we want to give it an optimistic end as soon as possible.
Hearthstone Investors Purchases Houses With Tax Liens
To sum up, yes, there is a light at the end of the IRS “selling a house with a tax lien tunnel”. It is called Hearthstone Investors, and it brings together people who understand your situation and want to help. Get help with the IRS liens on your Greenville property now! Contact us and let us offer you the fair price you are hoping for, the one everyone else seems unwilling to pay. No one has ever come to regret selling a home with IRS liens to us, and neither will you. “Can i sell my house with a tax lien“? Yes you can sell a house with a tax lien. How to sell a house with a tax lien? Contact Hearthstone Investors and we will make sure that you get a fair price and you can sell your house fast. Contact us today for the details and a FREE consultation. Call 864-501-0525